Lifestyle 101 Classes
What are the Lifestyle 101 classes? These are free introductory classes to help people just coming into the alternative lifestyle community.
Are you new to BDSM or kinky/alternative lifestyles and have questions? Not sure where to start? Read a book that piqued your interest and now you want to know more? On a quest to finally find answers about fantasies you’ve had for years?
You are NOT alone.
This session is a safe, light-hearted, and non-judgmental environment to provide you with a basic overview, including power exchange and relationship dynamics, safety issues, and more. Participants who go through this introductory class can follow up with staff at the end about becoming members, if they so desire.
- BDSM and power exchange roles and dynamics overview
- Relationships, varieties of polyamory and ethical non-monogamy
- Kinks, fetishes, types of play
- Fiction and fallacies versus facts
- Safety, safety, safety!
- The three most important “rules” that the won twue wayers don’t want you to know about…
Please check our Calendar to see when the next Lifestyle 101 class is scheduled.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
TagsBDSM 101 BDSM 101 Articles class education erotic hypnosis Event FemDom FemDom Friday first Saturday fourth Friday fourth Saturday FPE Friday Heavy Music January 2017 July 2016 July 2017 Lifestyle 101 Manasota Rope Enthusiasts morning play party MRE Munch November 2016 October 2015 open rope and rigging Pinellas CoffeeTime Pinellas Coffee Time play party poly poly game group poly social real-life BDSM rope rope and rigging Sarasota Society Saturday second Friday second Saturday shibari Tampa Bay Erotic Hypnosis Group third Friday third Saturday Violet Wand whip class Whips
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets