Time: 2pm – 4pm
FeteLife Event Link: https://fetlife.com/events/736093
$3.00 includes drinks and snacks! Please try to remember to bring cash! (Members and non-members welcome. Must be 18+ years of age.)
Blanca has been a striking member of the community for many years. Seriously, have you seen the woman make an entrance? It is no secret she always looks fabulous, but even more so she is one-half of a 1950s dynamic as a domestic badass. Please join Submissive Safe Space as we have an hour with Blanca as our guest educator teaching us about the ins and outs of the bottom’s role in a 1950’s relationship dynamic. The second half of our meeting will be our typical open discussion where we can discuss any topic certainly including, but not limited to, the content we just learned.
Running a 1950s household goes beyond fetish, often transcends “play,” and frequently crosses over into a 24/7 lifestyle. It is appealing to those who see their relationship as ongoing and not something confined to the bedroom or dungeon.
In this class, we will delve into the details of a 1950s relationship dynamic by covering topics such as:
- How to create a hierarchal 24/7 power exchange within your home which best fits your specific needs.
- “Duties of the Wife,” “Duties of the Husband,” and the division of responsibilities.
- Tips for the “wife” on how to get it all done while still maintaining the “Pearl’s and heels” look and feel.
- Tips for day-to-day success.
- Challenges this relationship dynamic can present.
- Rewarding aspects of this dynamic.
- Why this relationship style may not be for everyone, but may be right for you.
Please note that this class will be inclusive to all genders and sexualities despite the typically heteronormative overtones
Submissive Safe Space of Tampa Bay is a monthly Roundtable discussion group that welcomes anyone that identifies on the right side of the slash (submissives, slaves, masochists, pets, boys, bois, girls, bottoms, littles, unsure, curious, etc.) to join in on a roundtable discussion. The purpose of the group is to have open discussions in a safe and judgement-free environment.
As always, we ask for the D-Types to sit this one out 🙂
We thank the Tampa Bay Phoenix Club for allowing us to occupy their space!