March 1-3, you can take part in a photo intensive here at the Tampa Bay Phoenix Club! But this is a special event, and you need to pre-purchase your tickets to make sure your spot is reserved. (Because this is a special weekend intensive, you MUST be pre-paid to attend!)
FetLife Event Link: https://fetlife.com/events/740836
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE: https://knotheadnylon.com/intensives/
Join us for an intense, hands on weekend of photography instruction and exercises for improving YOUR photography
Main discussion thread HERE
Runs from Friday night 6pm through Sunday 5pm.
Meet & Greet, Gear check and quick start boot camp.
Open to all:
- included for Intensive attendees
- $10 for those just checking things out.
(Yes, if you like what you see you can still join the intensive while there is space available, but space is limited, and tickets are going fast!)
Friday Night 9-12:
Open photo room, lab time, and limited play party until midnight.
Saturday & Sunday 10-5 – Photo Intensive
Areas of focus include:
- Recenter on solid fundamentals & How to Flatter
- Modeling tips and pitfalls
- Developing and fleshing out concepts
- Intro to lighting, constants, available, reflectors and flags, oh my!!
- Intro to OCF – Off Camera Flash me! (strobes aren’t that scary.)
- Explore and refine YOUR lighting and shooting style.
- Setting tone and feeling; getting it IN CAMERA
- Explore Lighting
– Ambient, Constants, Strobes
– Single and Multiple Lighting Set-ups
- Group Shooting puzzles and assignments
– High Key
– Low Key
– Mixed Light
– MacGyver Light / Fake MacGuyver Light
- How’d they shoot that? Deconstruction and Critique
- Post Production and Workflow fundamentals and suggestions
– Editing for Feel.
– Shooting for the Edit.
Saturday Night 8-1?? Optional Photo Friendly Lab, shoot and play party.
Additional $10 for everyone who attends.
Have models and friends meet you there, shoot, play, tie, shoot some more. Practice what you learned, or just relax and blow off some steam.