FetLife Event Link: https://fetlife.com/events/647004
Time: 8pm – 12am
$10 for members OR $25 to join.
This month, KnotRod will be coming from Virginia to teach us his “Ten Fingers Boxtie.” He designed it as a sturdy, suspension-worthy alternative to the iconic TK Harness that many rope bottoms find difficult to sustain. This tie places the hands in front of the body with the arms crossed over the chest. It has a diamond pattern in the back, elbow cuffs in the front and intricate bondage of all ten fingers. It is suitable for groundwork, face up, face down and side position suspensions.
Here is a link to KnotRod’s profile and this very interesting tie.
We will have a 101/201 taught by RopeNinja for those new to rope or those that feel they need a refresher or those that need a little extra attention.
I will bring extra rope for those that need it. This tie typically requires 4-30 ft rope lengths.
And of course, there will be plenty of time for discussion and open rope.
We welcome all newbies!
Saturday, March 24, 2018:
Intro to Fire Play: https://fetlife.com/events/644644
Play Party: https://fetlife.com/events/641522
Find Us on Social Media!
- Phoenix FetLife Group: https://fetlife.com/groups/2141
- Phoenix Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TampaBayPhoenixClub
- Phoenix Twitter Account: http://www.twitter.com/TBPhoenixClub
- Phoenix Calendar of Events: http://www.tampabayphoenixclub.com/calendar/ (Agenda-style.)
- Phoenix Club Google Calendar Page: Click HERE
- Subscribe to e-mail updates: Click HERE to subscribe.