Saturday, December 9, 2017
What are the Lifestyle 101 classes? These free classes are designed to help people just coming into the alternative lifestyle community.
Are you new to BDSM or kinky/alternative lifestyles and have questions? Not sure where to start? Read a book that piqued your interest and now you want to know more? This session is a safe, light-hearted, and non-judgmental environment to provide you with a basic overview, including power exchange and relationship dynamics, safety issues, and more. Participants who go through this introductory session can follow up with staff at the end about becoming members, if they so desire.
* BDSM and power exchange roles and dynamics overview
* Relationships, varieties of polyamory and ethical non-monogamy
* Kinks, fetishes, types of play
* Fiction and fallacies versus facts
* Safety, safety, safety!
* The three most important “rules” that the won twue wayers don’t want you to know about…
8pm – 9pm: Hands-on Whip Workshop
Come on out to the hands-on whip workshop! Whether you’re an expert or just starting, and there’s usually a couple of loaners, even if you don’t have one of your own.
Ho ho…eh, not THAT kind of hoe.
It’s almost Kinkmas! (Or is it Spankmas?) Come on out and wear your interpretation of holiday finery! 🙂
- $20 members
- $24 non-members/guests OR…
- $25 to join (and we waive your nightly fee)
RSVP on our FetLife event by midnight Friday, December 8, 2017, AND be one of the first 20 people in the door before 9pm and save $5 on your entry fee!
(Discounts valid only for members in good standing and not stackable on top of other discounts or voucher cards.)
December birthday? If you’re a current member in good standing, you can get in FREE if your birthday is in December. (Good only once per year per member.)
Not a member? Not a problem! Pay the $25 membership fee, have your nightly fee waived, fill out our waiver form and speak with one of our staffers. (Make sure to have a current photo ID with your date of birth on it. Must be 18 years of age or older. All prospective members and guests are checked against the national DOJ database for registered sex offenders.)
If you are renewing or attending for the first time, you MUST present a valid government-issued photo ID with your date of birth on it. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Parking and beverages are FREE at the Phoenix! 🙂
Find Us on Social Media!
- Phoenix FetLife Group: https://fetlife.com/groups/2141
- Phoenix Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TampaBayPhoenixClub
- Phoenix Twitter Account: http://www.twitter.com/TBPhoenixClub
- Phoenix Calendar of Events: http://www.tampabayphoenixclub.com/calendar/ (Agenda-style.)
- Phoenix Club Google Calendar Page: Click HERE
- Subscribe to e-mail updates: Click HERE to subscribe.