Saturday, September 12, 2015
Doors open at 6:45pm. Class starts promptly at 7pm.
What are the Lifestyle 101 classes? These are free introductory classes to help people just coming into the alternative lifestyle community.
Are you new to BDSM or kinky/alternative lifestyles and have questions? Not sure where to start? Read a book that piqued your interest and now you want to know more? On a quest to finally find answers about fantasies you’ve had for years?
You are NOT alone.
This session is a safe, light-hearted, and non-judgmental environment to provide you with a basic overview, including power exchange and relationship dynamics, safety issues, and more. Participants who go through this introductory class can follow up with staff at the end about becoming members, if they so desire.
- BDSM and power exchange roles and dynamics overview
- Relationships, varieties of polyamory and ethical non-monogamy
- Kinks, fetishes, types of play
- Fiction and fallacies versus facts
- Safety, safety, safety!
- The three most important “rules” that the won twue wayers don’t want you to know about…
FetLife Event Link: https://fetlife.com/events/375656
Then stay for the Hands-On Flogging Demo With Martell from 8pm to 9pm. FetLife Event Link: https://fetlife.com/events/375655