(8pm – 9pm) Scene Dynamics with Master Oakman and slave diamond
Master Oakman and slave diamond will visit our club to present “Scene Dynamics” at 8pm. This is a “MUST SEE” presentation for anyone scening or thinking about scening. Everyone wants to have a good scene when they play. This “Scene Dynamics” presentation will discuss how to go about doing just that. We begin with safe strike zones, where to strike and why. Next we learn about how to ramp up your bottom starting easy and working up to a hard scene. Signs and signals on how to read your bottom will be covered. Included will be class participation as well as a red hot scene by Master Oakman and slave diamond.
* Master Oakman, a Leatherman and Educator, has been in the Lifestyle since 1992. He collared (2001) and branded His adoring slave diamond in December of 2002 and they have been together ever since living a 24/7, M/s, BDSM Lifestyle. Master Oakman was President of S.P.I.C.E in 2004. Past Presenter at Community Link, YNot, The Florida Bash 2006 & “2007” (where He re-branded slave diamond) and recently presented at Leathermans Academy 2010 & 2011 and The Florida Bash 2011, 2012 and 2013. He also presented at Beyond Leather in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014. He has educated many with His classes on Branding, Florentine Flogging; Whip play/Cracking, Knife Play, Scene Dynamics, Pony play as well as a Communication class for relationships in the Lifestyle. He competed in the 2011 Intl Pony Play Championships at Beyond Leather with His pony diamond/leather Pegasus and they won Reserve Grand Champion. He competed in 2012 International Pony Play Championships along with His pony diamond & rainbow pony and won Intl Grand Champion and Best Horsemanship!
* slave diamond has been in the Lifestyle since 2001. she’s been a 24/7, collared and branded slave to Master Oakman since 2002, living and loving in the M/s, BDSM Lifestyle. she was president of S.P.I.C.E in 2007. she’s presented at Bash 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2013 and Beyond Leather in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014. she also presented at Black Rose in 2008. pony diamond competed with her Owner/Handler Master Oakman in the IPPC at Beyond Leather 2011 and won sexiest ponygirl as well as Reserve Grand Champion! Pony diamond and rainbow pony along with her Handler/Master Oakman competed in 2012 IPPC at Beyond Leather and won International Grand Champion and Best Tack!
* Together they Founded Sf.Community10, A BDSM Club in South Florida formed in 2010. They host Groups at SFC10 such as the Beyond Leather play parties, Women of Leather Florida, The South Florida Littles, The South Florida Bondage Club, The South Florida Rope Group and the Fetish Foto Club of South Florida. They Founded the South Florida Pony Corral and Whips in Oakland Park groups.
Dungeon opens for play right after the demo ends at 9pm.
(9pm – 2am) Joint Play Party with the Sarasota Society $20
It’s a potluck party, so please bring a delish dish to share, and get $5 off your entry. (Couples, if you bring a really nice dish—we’re not talking chips and dip—you’ll each get a $5 discount.)
Now, how does the Sarasota Society Party night work?
* ALL members of the Phoenix ARE allowed to attend the night. You check in the way you always do, easy-peasy.
* If you are a member of the Sarasota Society and NOT a member of the Phoenix, make SURE you check in with Rigger, RSVP to his event, AND follow his instructions about RSVPing to the e-mail address he lists. This way, you’re listed on THAT list, and we’ll check you in. (If you don’t have a current waiver on file, you’ll have to fill one out and that only takes a minute.)
* If you aren’t a Phoenix member, or if you’re not a Sarasota Society member, you can STILL attend. However, get here EARLY (right at the start of our evening) to fill out our application and waiver form, go through the application process by talking to a staffer, and pay your annual membership fee ($25) and your nightly entry fee is waived.
* If you’re coming as the GUEST of a CURRENT MEMBER, you will still need to fill out our waiver form, and THIS NIGHT ONLY, you can pay a $20 entry fee instead of $24. (Minus the $5 if you show up with nommies.)
FetLife Event Link for info and to RSVP: https://fetlife.com/events/355781